BassGuitarPlayerWorld.com is accessed by bass players across the world and we are growing our readership base daily. As of 2012, we have more than 20,000 unique visitors to the site monthly. This is a great opportunity to increase your own visibility and exposure by tapping off our website’s high internet traffic.
We gladly accept bass lessons to our website as this adds value to our visitors and help create relevant content to supplement our lessons. We kindly ask that you review the kind of titles or topics that had already been written in order to prevent duplicated or overlapped articles.
If you are interested in a submission, please follow these guidelines:
– We will only accept unique and original content that has not been published anywhere else.
– Submit the complete lesson in a word document (.doc) file.
– Include all pictures/photos used in your lesson in a seperate .zip file.
– Email us the documents at: admin [@] bassguitarplayerworld.com
– We allow 2 backlinks to your webpage for proper crediting at the end of the article. This should be placed and written in an author bio style.
You will be notified by email by our staff when the lessons are published with the url location. This typically takes about 5-7 working days to process.
* We reserve the right to reject the publication of the articles on our website if the submitted lesson is deemed to have low quality content.